Student Services - Specific Disabilities
Below is a list of the various disability categories or physical or health conditions that may have a significant impact on a student's ability to learn and result in an educational disability. If you click on a disability category, you will be directed to the CDE website which will provide more information about a specific area.
- Hearing Disabilities
- Infant/Toddler with a Disability
- Multiple Disabilities
- Physical Disabilities
- Pre-School Child with a Disability
- SIED: Significant Identifiable Emotional Disability
- SLD: Specific Learning Disabilities
- Speech or Language Impairment
- SLIC: Significant Limited Intellectual Capacity
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Vision Disabilities
For additional information or questions on the District's programs, contact the Executive Director or Director of Student Services at (303) 772-7700.
|St. Vrain Valley School District • 395 S Pratt Pkwy • Longmont, CO 80501 (303) 776 - 6200|