2011-2012 Annual Report
English | Spanish
The District’s 2011-2012 Annual Report is available on the Colorado Department of Education (CDE) website.
The report for St. Vrain Valley Schools provides a wealth of information, including, but not limited to:
- Performance Data – Multi-year TCAP/CSAP results
- Accountability Data – State Performance Frameworks; Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP); Title 1 Schools on Improvement
- Teacher Quality Data – Qualifications of teachers
- Post-secondary Readiness – Graduation and drop-out rates; American College Testing (ACT) results
Take a moment to explore this site; it is robust and full of useful school, district and statewide data.
Please follow these steps:
- The column on the right allows you to look up schools by name in the search field OR scroll down to St. Vrain Valley RE1J and choose school(s)
- Use tabs at top of page to view school’s specific data: Profile, Accountability, Performance, Students, Staff, Courses, Health
- Most tabs have additional links below each of them that may be of interest
A printed copy of the full report is available by contacting Shari Wilson in the Communications Department at 303-682-7213 or by email.
|St. Vrain Valley School District • 395 S Pratt Pkwy • Longmont, CO 80501 (303) 776 - 6200|